Black Clip on Contemporary Classic Lights
Brand new....still in boxes.
• 2.5 Inch Head Diameter, Clamp Opens To 1.25 Inch, 6 Foot Cord, Inline Switch On Cord, transformer with a 3 pronged plug
• Halogen, MR 16, max wattage 50, 12V
• Length : 3 Inch, Height : 6.75 Inch, Width : 3 Inch
• Adjustable super clamp mounting for unlimited positioning on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
• Jaw opening is extra wide 1 ½”, so that it will mount to any round or flat surface
• Tempered glass protection
• Oversize shade illuminates more work area
• Bracket body rotates 360? and locks into place.Superior angle adjustment tightens and holds shad in desired position
• Each light comes with a bulb, plus one extra.
50-75 Watt Halogens aka “Las Vegas lights” are the most popular stem light because they can be used at any show without restriction. Another benefit of a smaller wattage is the ability to manipulate the lit area more. You will typically want at least 4-5 lights for every 10 feet of display.
The main advantages of halogen bulbs:
• objects under halogen light have truer, more natural color
• Halogen produces 50% more light than incandescent
Manufactured by Cal Lighting. BO-228BK (Fantasy)
Sells on internet for $60 new each. Have 4 of these. Selling for $50 each obo
Posted in: Arts & Crafts
Find out how close you are to this item!