Black Show Complete Arm Lights
The 21-inch fixed Halogen MR16 12V GU2 stem light features a versatile and portable design for energy-efficient trade show, retail display light fixtures or craft fair booth lighting. Includes an extra-long 12-foot power cord for a wide range of installation locations, and the wall clamp makes set-up and take-down a breeze. Comes with spot lights.
• Complete Arm Light: includes arm light fixture, wall clamp, plug-in driver, and 2 MR16 bulbs per fixture, inline switch, and transformer. Entire fixture is black
• 3 complete units with a fixed straight arm; 1 complete unit with a bendable arm.
• Total of 4 black units with 4 extra halogen bulbs
50-75 Watt Halogens aka “Las Vegas lights” are the most popular stem light because they can be used at any show without restriction. Another benefit of a smaller wattage is the ability to manipulate the lit area more. You will typically want at least 4 lights for every 10 feet of display.
The main advantages of halogen bulbs:
• objects under halogen light have truer, more natural color
• Halogen produces 50% more light than incandescent
1 light with 2 bulbs for $40 obo (selling on internet for up to $100)
Posted in: Photo & Video
Find out how close you are to this item!